Saturday, June 1, 2013

God Hates Me

Time for this deity to get called out!

I'm sure my tribulations don't measure up to the crapulence going on in the outside world, but I have had enough.  End time I tells yeah.  But what is all this crap with "child of god" and "eyes on the sparrow" shit?  Sorry,  I am off the train.

Here is why:  Regular readers are at least marginally aware of my pain and agony battles.  Screaming, crying, begging, are everyday strategies of mine.  Also I do a great deal of praying.  I do my best to submit myself to suffering and try (so mother fucking) hard to understand and accept whatever this lesson is supposed to be.

After more than six months of weekly phone calls.  Waiting on electronic prompt cues.  Responses that never come.  Redefining and clarifying and repeating answers and questions.  And then doing it all another jillion times  THE INSURANCE COMPANY TELLS ME THEY HAVE NO RECORD OF MY REQUESTS EVER BEING MADE!!!!!!!

NOTHING!!!!!

nothing?

really?

nothing?

how is this possible?

"your primary care physician needs to submit these authorizations."

yeah.  i know.  six months ago i was told this stuff had been taken care of and everything was in the works."

we have no record.

ok.  bye.

Well, that is certainly a medical fuck job I didn't see coming.  So much for that teeny sliver of hope.

Frankly, I am out of ideas.  But I know I will NOT last another six months.




No comments:

Post a Comment