Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Zippidy Do Dah



I shall not lose my mind. I shall do my best to grit what are left of my teeth and carry on. I shall accept that text messaging is here to stay. Even though that alone is enough to cause me to throw myself to the floor and crash into a runaway electric wheelchair. I will restrain myself from pummeling the skinny Christine to her bloody demise. Is any other American woman still sporting that loathsome Kate Goslin hairdo? I will listen to her mother's lies and remain silent. AND I shall not lose my mind.

I will continue to try to sleep within the ridiculous performance each night designed to keep Anna from tearing her tracheotomy  tube from her chest I will ignore the creepy man who lurks in a dining room chair at the side of the room. He texts and plays telephone games; keeping the lights on and the TV volume much more than mumbling.  And I will  not lose my mind.

I found some cheery colorful pictures that I successfully copied and pasted; but cannot figure out how to copy and paste them to here. I will attempt again later.  I am enjoying searching for obscure items on Pinterest.  The New Yorker puzzle is a gas and actually solvable.

AND I will not lose my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment